CODEX is a group of initiatives targeting all levels of education where the video game is a source of motivation and learning engine towards the development of Quebec’s future techno-creative generations.
Ubisoft will invest more than 8 million dollars on a 5 years scale in the CODEX program, including more than 1,000 hours per year of mentoring by its employees.
- Stimulating young, enlightened minds and awakening their love of learning by building on video games’ assets.
- Engaging in a collaborative approach with partner organizations, pupils, students and participating faculty.
- Promoting the various stages of video game production as a pedagogical tool.
- Equipping the upcoming generations to work in technological and connected worlds.
- Promoting diversity in various science and technology fields.
For more information about CODEX, please write to us.