CODEX is a group of initiatives targeting all levels of education where the video game is a source of motivation and learning engine towards the development of Quebec’s future techno-creative generations.
Ubisoft will invest more than 8 million dollars on a 5 years scale in the CODEX program, including more than 1,000 hours per year of mentoring by its employees.
- Stimulating young, enlightened minds and awakening their love of learning by building on video games’ assets.
- Engaging in a collaborative approach with partner organizations, pupils, students and participating faculty.
- Promoting the various stages of video game production as a pedagogical tool.
- Equipping the upcoming generations to work in technological and connected worlds.
- Promoting diversity in various science and technology fields.
For more information about CODEX, please write to us.
Ubisoft LUMEN is an exclusive gateway to Ubisoft’s expertise and local and international networks, as well as to venture capital via the White Star Capital investment fund. The goal: accelerate the success of entrepreneurs in Quebec’s techno-creative industry by assisting them in their growth.
With its drawing power, its brand, the extent of its network and its strong internal expertise, Ubisoft, through Ubisoft LUMEN, aims to share its experience for the benefit of techno-creative companies in Quebec.
Ubisoft LUMEN is divided into three axes:
- Mentorship – Accelerate emerging techno-creative entrepreneurship
- Partnerships – Connect local companies to Ubisoft’s global ecosystem
- Venture Capital – Boost techno-creative companies via White Star Capital
Twice a year, we open the doors of our studio to welcome student groups. A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes and learn how video games are made. Register your school!